Sunday 1 July 2012

Lithuania

Tomorrow we depart for Lithaunia. I can hardly believe how the time has flown by! It is a bit of a struggle making the contents of this room disappear into my suitcase and two carry on pieces, but I can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel.
A quick flashback to last week...
The majority of out training has been done together with a lightweight double and two singles. As expected, the 4- is a faster boat and we end up having to stagger all the workouts in an effort to make them somewhat competitive. Last Friday was a real treat because the Olympic women's eight split up into two 4-'s and invited us to join their workout! It was probably the hardest "C6" I have done in my life, but it was fun being the slower boat and having to keep up. It really forced us to row well together.

No comments:

Post a Comment