Tuesday 3 July 2012

Day 1

Well, to say we arrived in Lithuania with a bang would be an understatement! The thundershowers are even more intense than the ones I experienced in southern Ontario this summer. The trip here was great! No delays, and six of us (myself included) got upgraded to business class for the Toronto to Frankfurt flight, meaning we could lie down and actually get a decent hour or two of shut eye. Earlier in the day I was joking that I would probably lose my camera....... lo and behold, I have lost my camera.  I hope it surfaces somewhere in the vicinity of the hotel. I swear I would lose my head if it wasn't attached.
We checked out the course earlier this evening and we will be going out for our first row tomorrow morning. I can't wait to get out there and flush out the legs etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment